Are You A Hidden Seeker?
It continues to amaze me how many seekers remain hidden.
Whether you identify as a seeker, light-worker, star seed or just a heart-centered person…
Regardless of your label, the one thing most of us have in common is we are seekers.
Many of us are not 100% sure what we are seeking.
But there is a yearning for something we can’t quite put our finger on.
Like an insatiable thirst.
So we seek more ancient wisdom, more knowledge and more healing modalities.
We go into hermit mode under the guise of healing.
We isolate and are far from shining our light.
Which is the very thing we came here to do!
We are here to make the world a better place.
To help end human suffering and create heaven on earth.
But how can we do this if we are hidden?
A vast majority of the world's population’s gifts and talents are suppressed by…
Conditioning, programming and even trauma.
So how do you know if you are a hidden seeker?
The first question is…do you identify as a heart-centered being?
A lightworker, a starseed or a seeker?
If so, are you hidden?
Are you fully shining to the capacity that you know you are capable of?
Do you still have that yearning for something more?
The knowing that you are here to do something big in the world…
But I am not quite doing it…
If the answer is yes…then your probably are:
- Constantly consuming more wisdom, more knowledge, and gaining more certifications but not stepping into your purpose to use what you have learned to be of service to others and build your business.
- Scrolling for hours on social media for hours and reposting everyone else's content, then kicking yourself later for not using your free time to build your own brand.
- Experiencing crippling fear of posting your own content and saying the things that are actually on your mind, for fear of how viewers might respond, because someone taught you it's not safe to be yourself or too risky to be vulnerable.
- Getting frustrated with the lack of progress and trying to force yourself with willpower to show up online every day, only to fall back into feeling paralyzed, triggered and overwhelmed due to a fear or rejection and criticism.
- Perpetually spend your days in meditation and rest but never move past the healing phase.
Maybe you are aware you are a hidden seeker and you have tried:
- Meditating and asking for guidance on how to get unstuck and move into your life purpose but never hearing more than “you have everything you need inside of you”.
- Looking for outside advice like gurus, psychics, friends and family to tell you what you should do…because they taught us in school to look to others for guidance and acceptance.
But we still know that we are not doing what we came here to do so we:
- Prioritizing distractions like social media and a glass of wine… and that just makes us feel more guilty.
- So we buy other new course or program but never implement or finish them.
If this sounds like you and you want to know why it keeps happening…
There IS a solution!
And it’s softer and easier than you ever could have imagined.
See you over there
Rebecca VIBE Mentor